Alexz And Instant star
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Alexz And Instant star

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Christmas musings

+5
marionrose*sister<3
manari
'~dia~'
Anne-Cha
LouLou
9 participants
AuteurMessage
LouLou
Admin
Admin
LouLou

Féminin

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 13:04

Nouveau message sur le myspace du producteur d'IS, Stephen Stohn !

Citation :
The last few months have been like a whirlwind.. so much going on, and all against an incredible background of a world-wide recession and the election of a transformational new President.

Degrassi has enjoyed a lot of success this year, and the highlight has certainly been the shooting of the Degrassi Goes to Hollywood movie. It was quite special being in Hollywood with a film crew shooting a movie. A dream come true for a kid from Canada! I can't wait for everyone to see the movie. It will likely be broadcast in August in the United States on The N--and I'm hoping that a DVD with lots of extras will be released at the same time. We're also talking about some potential promotional events around then, so stay tuned!

There are some great songs in the movie, including four originals sung by various cast members (yes, including Jake Epstein and Cassie Steele). They are beautiful songs, and hopefully we can release a soundtrack album at the same time.

The movie was directed by Stefan Brogren (who of course played Snake on Degrassi Classic, evolving into Mr. Simpson on DNG) his first time ever directing for television--although he has directed all of the minis to date, so he's had a LOT of experience working with our cast. He did an absolutely incredible job, can't wait for you to see it For subsequent television, the movie will ultimately be divided into four-half-hour episodes called Paradise City Parts 1 - 4.

It's not clear whether the release in Canada will be at the same time as on The N--it may be. Or, it may be that Canadian fans will see it a bit sooner..

At the end of the year, a lot of our time has been devoted to creating, shooting and post-producing the pilot episode for St. Brigid's (it used to be called St. Brigid's Medical, now we just call it St. Brigid's). It's been pretty thrilling seeing that one come together, with a brand new cast, and working again with the wonderful Emily Andras who was so involved with writing Instant Star, and will be an executive producer and head writer for St. Brigid's.

St. Brigid's follows the lives a youth volunteer corps in a hospital, and we think there's ample opportunity to tell some great stories.

We won't know for sure until March whether we'll be proceeding to a full series, but the pilot episode is looking fantastic. We should have a version ready for focus-testing by early January.

Of course the sad part of last year was that we were not shooting Instant Star any more. I've been looking again at some of the Instant Star episodes, and I am just so proud of them. It was one of those rare combinations of an incredible cast, wonderful writers, and great music.

But one thing we can all look forward to is the release of Alexz Johnson's first solo album sometime next year, probably in the Spring. Alexz is so eager to get the album out to the fans. And rightly so.. it's one of those albums you can listen to again and again and again. On first listen it's breathtakingly beautiful--and then as you listen more it just keeps getting better!!!

As a final note, I get a lot of emails with questions about the release of CD's and DVD's. On the Degrassi side it's pretty straightforward--the new Music from Degrassi album has already been released in the U.S., and in Canada and elsewhere around the world it will be released very shortly. And, as I said above, we hope to have a soundtrack album out this coming August coinciding with the broadcast of the Degrassi movie on The N.

As for Instant Star, I am hopeful that we will have the Seasons 3 and 4 DVDs, as well as the Greatest Hits soundtrack released sometime in the next few months. But with the series having been cancelled, it hasn't been the priority for the distributors that some other projects have been--I'll keep pushing though!

All of these great projects are made possible by you. Each of you contributes to their success by your interest and engagement, and by talking about and living the various series and related minis, websites, downloads, music and all the other related materials and events. On this Christmas Eve, I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you. It's been a great year--yes there have been some ups and some downs, but mostly ups--and I wish I could speak to each of you so that you could hear how heartfelt our appreciation is for what you do. And who knows, as the months unfold, maybe there will be events or other forums where I can do just that!!!

For those of you to whom the greeting is appropriate, I wish you a very Merry Christmas, And to everyone else I wish you all the best that this season can bring. And to each and every one of you, Happy new Year--let's make it a great 2009!!!

Et traduction des passages concernant Alexz par Gwen, merci à elle !

Citation :
Une chose que nous attendons tous avec impatience c'est la sortie du premier album solo d'Alexz Johnson l'année prochaine, probablement au printemps. Alexz est tellement désireuse de faire écouter l'album à ses fans. Et à juste titre... C'est l'un de ces albums que vous pouvez écouter encore et encore et encore. Lors de la première écoute, il vous coupe le soufle par sa beauté -- et plus vous l'écoutez et mieux il est !!!

En ce qui concerne Instant Star, j'ai pleins d'espoir que les DVDs des saisons 3 et 4, ainsi que le Greatest Hits sortiront dans les prochains mois. Mais depuis que la série a été annuée, ce n'est plus la priorité pour les distributeurs contrairement à d'autres projets -- Cependant je ne lache pas l'affaire !

Source de la traduction ==> Sunshinealexz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anne-Cha
V.I.P
V.I.P
Anne-Cha

Féminin

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 19:29

Merci beaucoup =)

J'espère qu'il arrivera à faire quelque chose !
J'adore comment il parle d'Alexz à chaque fois ! Ca donne envie d'écouter son album ! Razz
'~dia~'
Fan completement accro
Fan completement accro
'~dia~'

Féminin

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 20:45

Merci pour ce nouveau message et pour la traduction Wink
Tout ça donne vraiment envie d'écouter l'album d'alexz, j'ai trop hâte qu'il sorte !!!
manari
Fan completement accro
Fan completement accro
manari

Féminin
Localisation : sur mon lit un livre à la main ou entrain de voguer sur internet
Emploi : 1ère ES

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc - 22:06

merci pour ce message et pour la traduction
ça donne envie d'écouter l'album d'alexz vivement qu'il sorte Very Happy
marionrose*sister<3
V.I.P
V.I.P
marionrose*sister<3

Féminin

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeVen 26 Déc - 1:31

Merci pour le message mais surtout la traduction
laoura_du_86
Fan timide
Fan timide
laoura_du_86

Féminin

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeVen 26 Déc - 14:45

merci pour le message et pour la traduction!!!!!
^^
hâte de pouvoir tenir son album dans les mains!!!!
ainsi que les DVD!!!!!
Very Happy
Babounne
Fan completement accro
Fan completement accro
Babounne

Féminin

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeLun 29 Déc - 1:19

Merci pour le message Loulou ainsi que pour la traduction!!!
J'avais vraiment hâte que j'album d'Alexz sorte enfin!!!
***delaguitarealâme***
V.I.P
V.I.P
***delaguitarealâme***

Féminin
Emploi : Vendeuse mais musicienne dans l'âme

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeMer 31 Déc - 15:22

quelle bonne nouvelle j'espère avoir son album entre les mains au plus vite!!!
anthony
Fan timide
Fan timide
anthony

Masculin
Emploi : j'aimerais être acteur,mannequin ou encore chanteur

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitimeSam 3 Jan - 2:26

Un grand merci pour cette merveilleuse nouvelle.Depuis le temps que je rêve de tenir ses albulms et ses dvd.YOUPI!!!!!!! yes Quoique j'en ai déjà un Razz
Contenu sponsorisé

Christmas musings Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Christmas musings   Christmas musings Icon_minitime

Christmas musings
Page 1 sur 1